Friday, September 19, 2008

It's Been A While

I haven't updated in a long time because I took a trip to Alberta at the end of July and then I was terribly busy the month of August finishing my thesis. I guess I got out of the habit of updating, but I'd like to get back into it. The last three weeks (since I submitted my thesis) have been kind of a blur; I've basically been alternating between sleeping, piano, and drinking. It's like being on vacation in my own home. I've been spending a lot of time following the election. It's like an addiction. I enthusiastically support Obama! We're having an election in Canada, and although it's also important, it's not as close and there isn't really the media circus of our American counterparts. I really don't want the Conservatives to get a majority; they're messing up the economy for one thing. My main issue is strengthening animal protection and appropriate consequences for abuse. I also care about the environment of course, and support a carbon tax. We'll see how it goes. I hope to update again soon and write more at length. Also, I bought a camera as my post-thesis present to myself so I'll try to post some pictures at some point.

No comments: